Practical ways to successfully manage a multi generational team.
Independent, lazy, selfish, spoiled… these are often associated to the new generations. However, the differences are often more individual than generational.
Participants will learn how to create a vibrant, rewarding and successful workplace for all, regardless of their age.
- What are the expectations of the new generations of employees
- How to communicate effectively in an multigenerational environment
- How to respect the autonomy without sacrificing the authority
- How to keep problem employees away from your company
- How to address performance issues