Do you want new employees to become productive faster?
Studies show that a streamlined onboarding and training process shorten time to productivity, increase employee engagement and save time for managers.
Managers and HR leaders, don’t let the lack of time or lack of organization spoil your recruiting efforts and discover how to plan a smooth and structured transition for employees from first day integration to continuous training and development.
This will be done with humour and interaction; while putting an emphasis on simple tips for quick implementation inspired by best business practices.
- The 5 elements of integration
- Activities to do before, during and after arrival
- Identify the success factors
- Target the best performance indicators
- Discover the essential qualities of a successful integration